Vision & Mission
We envision to provide affordable and inclusive quality education to both the wards of the Police Personnel and the Civilians. The school moves upward and upright – creating a cusp between strong academic foundation and stellar sports spirit, forward thinking and deep-rooted values. Our students step out of the school as responsible and productive citizens of the society, the impact stretching beyond, till it is no longer school, it is safe.
The school is committed to provide an inclusive education of excellence that meets students ‘where they are’ – threading their interests, abilities and need within a common curricular framework that makes them globally responsible citizens.
Our mission is to:
- Make premium education affordable for all, subsidized for the wards of Police Personnel and nominal for wards of marginalized section of Punjab Police.
- Value diverse dimensions of each child – intellectual, social, emotional, aesthetic, physical and spiritual.
- Value and promote all disciplines – Sciences, Art, Humanities, and Sports in an interdisciplinary curriculum, mindful of historical emphasis on music, dance, theater and visual arts.
- Instill intellectual independence through inquiry, discrimination and innovation, while emphasizing experiential and collaborative learning.
- Inculcate values of respect, integrity, compassion, justice and gender sensitivity to engage students as participants in a democratic society and global community.