- Damage to the school property of whatever nature, will have to be paid for by the individual responsible.
- The students should abstain from coming to the school on their self driven scooters/mobikes and cars.
- If due to unavoidable circumstances a child has to leave the school, a prior intimation to the class teacher should be sent duly signed by the parents.
- The school does not allow unruly or long hair, use of hair gel and fancy hair styles.
- The girls are not allowed to wear jewellery and fancy clips or apply nail paint.
GUIDELINES TO PARENTS
- Attend the parent/teacher meetings to ensure child’s progress in school.
- Sign messages, progress reports or other similar documents when requested to do so and not put your child to an inconvenience.
- Be open to listening and considering the teacher’s opinions regarding your child, even when the comments may be less than complimentary.
- Encourage your child to be simple in appearance.
- Please donate a plant to the school on your ward’s birthday and contribute in making the environment greener.